Line quality control of packaging in thermoformed trays and containers in the food sector
Inspector for artificial vision for all types of thermoformed containers in the food sector
He VisioTray performs the quality inspection in the packaging line of thermo-sealed trays and glasses. It controls the different defects that can be found in the trays.
- Damage to the sealing zone.
- Bubbles, folds and sealing cannulas.
- Irregular circumference.
- Presence of foreign bodies.
Analysis of the product part and the film area:
- Presence, distribution and product integrity.
- Foreign body detection.
- Quality control and product color.
- Ink stained.
- Stained film
- Displacement and weight of the upper film.
Labeling and marking inspection:
- Presence of etiquette.
- Label recognition.
- Verification position, orientation and integrity.
- Blurred or offset coding.
- Character reading
- Lack of coding
- Cameras CCD B/N 1,3 megapíxeles.
- Lighting system according to needs.
- Módem, USB, Ethernet.
- Intel DualCore Pentium D.
- User Interface in Windows.
- 17 ”touch screen monitor (removed)
- IP65 stainless steel enclosure for cameras.
- High performance production
- Easy installation on existing conveyor
- Compact, robust and safe design
- Maintenance free
- Long life and fast amortization system
- Intuitive use interface
- Windows 10 based computer system and interface
- Remote technical assistance (Ethernet or modem), remote diagnosis and online analysis from E2M
- Quick and easy format and product changes
- Parameter set and tolerances supported for each format
- Quality improvement
- Higher productivity
- Global Traceability Administration
- Registration of all production data
- Accountants and production statistics
- Cost minimization
- Protection of the brand image of the products
- Rejection signal management. E2M offers a wide range of rejection systems for defective packaging