Robust turnkey system, installed inside the labeller in boxes
stainless located behind each label application head. Valid for
label and counter label inspection on oriented bottles (predominantly square or rectangular section with oval edges) and not oriented inside the labeller.
- Presence / absence of etiquette.
- Label flipped.
- Double label.
- Localized wrinkles
- Inclined label.
- Tag “in flag” or partially disengaged.
- Detection of broken or raised corners.
- Correct horizontal position of the labels regardless of small rotations and oval edges.
- Vertical alignment of label, collar, seal and cap.
- Identification of labels (capacity, language, product, …).
- Tilt of the collar on shoulder.
- 1 or 2 CCD cameras B / N 1.3 megapixel.
- Front lighting through adjustable LEDs.
- Módem, USB, Ethernet.
- Intel DualCore.
- User interface in Windows 10.
- 17 ″ touch screen monitor.
- IP65 stainless steel enclosure.
- High performance production
All types of oriented packaging formats.
- Paper and self-adhesive.
- Sleevers and rectangular seals.
- Spirits, whiskeys and spirits.
- Mineral waters.
- Dairy products, juices and soft drinks.
- Olive oils and vinegars.
- Pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, etc.
- Detergents and cleaning products.
- Inspection inside the labeller.
- Intuitive user interface based on Windows.
- Line technical assistance via remote connection.
- Production statistics
- Low maintenance cost
- Rejection signal management.
Non-compliant container rejection: E2M provides a rejection specially adapted to the type of container inspected.
Download Visiolabelling catalog
< ⅟₂ · Ǿ
We have a lot to tell you about our artificial vision equipment
Solution in control of quality by artificial vision
Errors / defects detection in industrial production lines of packaging and packaging for different sectors such as food, pharmaceutical, beverage, cosmetic, consumer and industrial oils among others