CHECKER – OCR / OCV / BARCODE / DATA MATRIX – TEXT RECOGNITION
Inspection of codes marked on boxes and other containers or Packaging
Aritfitial vision machines for inline inspection of the 100% of the production
When the product reaches the inspection area, the system takes a high resolution photo of the marked surface. Defective units are detected and rejected.
- Turnkey solution mounted on the existing conveyor for the inspection of marked containers
- Maximum production 800 u / min (48,000 u / h).
- High speed conveyor: 3m / s.
- 1 CMOS 1´3 Mp B / W camera
- Lighting system with adjustable high efficiency LEDs
- USB, Ethernet
- Latest generation INTEL processor
- Windows 10 based computer system and interface
- 17 ”TFT touch screen for operator communication
- 100% of the units produced, without physical manipulation
Types of marking:
- Inkjet printing, pad printing, thermal transfer, die cutting, laser
- Inspection of all types of codes, texts, lots, dates, etc.
- Marking verification: EAN, Data Matrix, etc.
- Inline inspection of 100% of the units produced
- Non destructive
- No physical manipulation
- Failure rate near 0
- Intuitive user interface
- Simple input of parameters
- Adjustable inspection accuracy
- Simple operator training
- Quick and easy format change
- Remote technical assistance (Ethernet or modem), online analysis and remote diagnosis from E2M
- Real-time production statistics
- Rejection signal management. E2M offers a wide range of defective packaging rejection systems
VERSIONS / OPTIONALS
- VERIFITEXT LITE VERSION – INKJET
VERIFITEXT FULL VERSION – OCV-OCR
What does VERIFITEXT inspect?
Print with inkjet
Die cut printing
Inspection of all types of codes
< ⅟₂ · Ǿ