Pneumatic Impact Rejection and Expulsion System
Pneumatic impact ejection system
The stable deviation or impact rejection system.Push moves the containers by means of a pneumatic impact mechanism.
It hits the containers that circulate through a conveyor causing its deviation towards a defective container lane, rejection table or container, using a mechanism composed of a cylinder, an electrovalve and a shovel for the expulsion.
Stable deviation system or controlled pneumatic impact rejection located after inspection system.
- Ideal for bottles or other types of containers.
- Stainless steel and soundproof housing.
- Rejection table
- Adjacent conveyor (Lanning System).
- Rejection system management.
- Management digital and analog signals of external inspection and pressure switch.
- Signal Encoder Management.
Rejection System / Divider:
Stainless steel case.
- TFT touch screen
- ABS enclosure IP65 145 x 330 x 310 mm.
- Configuration program for memorizing parameters for formats.
- Silent system.
- Easy installation on existing conveyor.
- Compact and robust design.
- Minimum maintenance
- Long life system and fast amortization.
- Compatible with third-party inspection systems.
- Maximum packaging weight: 8kg – 20kg (boxes).
- High accuracy.
< ⅟₂ · Ǿ