Control of labels on small non-oriented containers.
Label inspector outside the labeller for non-oriented vials: 360º view
When the container passes through the inspection enclosure, the system captures 4 images of its lateral surface (every 90º).
Inspection equipment of 360º for non-oriented bottles for the integral control of the finished container, with self-learning. This allows the parameters and characteristics that define the correct containers to be fixed in an easy and fast way, these values are subsequently used for the detection of defective ones.
- Surround lighting with dimmable LED’s.
- 2 x USB 1 x x Ethernet.
- Intel latest generation processor.
- User interface in Windows.
- 17 ’touch screen monitor.
- Stainless steel enclosure.
- Algorithms of reconstruction at 360º of the surface of the bottle.
- Encoder to control the position of the containers.
- Vision algorithms developed by E2M, allowing more flexibility.
- Inspection outside the labeler, on the conveyor without modifying it or integrating with the labeler.
- The orientation of the packages is not necessary.
- Compact inspection zone
- Intuitive user interface based on Windows.
- Unlimited Formats
- Simple and agile format change.
- Registration of all values and errors.
- Management of external signals.
- Signal delivery to the client for proper online integration.
- Rejection signals for the connection of ejection systems.
- Ease of cleaning
- Low maintenance cost
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Additional camera superior 5 Mp B / N with automatic position adjustment for each format.
- Increase the resolution of cameras from 1.3 Mp to 5 Mp.
- Adaptation of the enclosure for large formats.
- Rejection systems designed by E2M to adapt to the type of container to be inspected.