Label inspector through artificial vision covering 360º for any kind of container.
The new ContourVision 3G model is equipped by a powerfull software abble to realice a 360º label inspection thanks to a 4 pictures lay-out.
- 360 Degree-inspection system of non-oriented containers for the comprehensive control of the finished product with auto-teach. This allows to set in a fast and easy way all the para- meters and features that define the correct containers. Such values are subsequently used for the detection of the faulty ones.
- The format can be easily configured to adapt it to its needs.
- From 4 to 6 Cameras CMOS of 1,3 or 5 Mpx B/W.
- Surrounding lighting with adjustable LEDs.
- 2 USB ports, 1 Ethernet port.
- Intel Core processor last generation.
- Windows user interface.
- 17” touch screen monitor.
- Stainless steel enclosure IP65.
- Specific algorithms for 360 degree-reconstruction of the bottle’s surface.
- Encoder to control the position of the containers.
- Label presence.
- Label integrity (faulty stuck labels, lifted or damaged corners, creases…).
- Superficial defects of the container.
- Absolute and relative position of the labels, collar, medallion, tax label, etc.
- Inspection of defects on the cap, as breaks.
- Identification and reading of different kinds of barcodes.
- Identification and decoding of different kinds of 2D codes.
Without auto teaching
- Reading of characters (expiry date, batch, quantity…).
- Inspection of templates (capacity, family, vintage…).
- If necessary, other vision algorithms can be added to carry out supplementary inspections (level, cap,…) or including vision tools to check embossings and reliefs of the bottle.
Cameras upgrades from 1,3 Mp to 5MpAdditional top camera 1,3 or 5 Mpx B/W with automatic position adjustment for each format.
- Auto teaching.
- Vision algorithms developed by E2M which allow more flexibility.
- Inspection outside the labelling machine, on the conveyor with no need of modification nor integration with the labelling machine.
- The orientation of the containers is not necessary.
- Compact inspection zone.
- Intuitive user interface based on Windows.
- Limitless formats.
- Easy and quick format changeover.
- Easily configurable.
- Online technical assistance by remote connection.
- Record of all the values and errors.
- Management of external signals.
- Delivery of signals to the customer for a correct integration in line.
- Rejection signals for the connection of ejection systems.
- Easy to clean.
- Low maintenance cost.
Possible Additional Upgrades
Additional top camera 5 Mpx B/W with automatic position adjustment for each format.
Cameras upgrades from 1,3 Mp to 5Mp.
Adaptability of the machine´s structure for large containers.
Rejection systems designed by E2M so that they adapt themselves to the typology of the container to be rejected.
Use the following form to receive more detailed information of this product.
(+34 ) 937 208 540