Thermo-sealed tray inspection system for the quality control of packaging in thermoformed trays and containers in the food sector
In production processes, the phase comprising the packaging line is a key moment that, without effective quality control and a thermo-sealed trays inspection system , can lead to significant losses.
Rejection of defective or non-production packaging is an effective solution for reducing operating costs and meeting quality standards and demands.
The Visiotray thermo-sealed tray inspection system performs the quality control in the packaging line of thermo-sealed trays and glasses. It controls different defects that can be found in the trays by artificial vision .
Visiotray is an in-line quality control equipement for packagings in thermoformed trays and containers in the food sector
This innovative thermo-sealed tray inspection system, integrated and stable reject system stands out in the market for valuable features such as:
- Easy installation on existing conveyor.
- Compact, robust and safe design.
- It does not require maintenance.
- Long life system and fast amortization.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Windows 10 based computer system and interface.
- Remote technical assistance (Ethernet or modem), remote diagnosis and online analysis from E2M.
- Quick and easy format changes.
- Parameters and tolerances setting for each format.
- Container quality improvement.
- Higher productivity.
- Global traceability management.
- Registration of all production data.
- Accountants and production statistics.
- Cost minimization.
- Protection of the brand image of the products.
- Rejection signal management.
In visiotray thermo-sealed tray inspection system each packaging format has associated a set of parameters that will be changed very quickly through completely intuitive configuration applications.
Multistep Rejection Systems, together with inspection systems, provide agility to production ensuring the highest quality.
- Damage to the sealing zone.
- Bubbles, folds and sealing cannulas.
- Irregular circumference.
- Presence of foreign bodies.
Analysis of the product part and the film area:
- Presence, distribution and product integrity.
- Foreign body detection.
- Quality control and product color.
- Ink stained.
- Stained film
- Displacement and weight of the upper film.
Labeling and marking inspection:
- Presence of etiquette.
- Label recognition.
- Verification position, orientation and integrity.
- Blurred or offset coding.
- Character reading
- Lack of coding
- Cameras CCD B/N 1,3 megapíxeles.
- Lighting system according to needs.
- Módem, USB, Ethernet.
- Intel DualCore Pentium D.
- User Interface in Windows.
- 17 ”touch screen monitor (removed)
- IP65 stainless steel enclosure for cameras.
- High performance production
- Easy installation on existing conveyor
- Compact, robust and safe design
- Maintenance free
- Long life and fast amortization system
- Intuitive use interface
- Windows 10 based computer system and interface
- Remote technical assistance (Ethernet or modem), remote diagnosis and online analysis from E2M
- Quick and easy format and product changes
- Parameter set and tolerances supported for each format
- Quality improvement
- Higher productivity
- Global Traceability Administration
- Registration of all production data
- Accountants and production statistics
- Cost minimization
- Protection of the brand image of the products
- Rejection signal management. E2M offers a wide range of rejection systems for defective packaging
360º Label Inspector Outside The Labeller For Non-Oriented Vials
Division, separation and rejection system in production lines for all types of packaging
System of division or rejection in production lines for all types of packaging
Proportional soft rejection / stable pneumatic splitter
Pneumatic Impact Ejection System
Separation system between packages so that the inspection team can work correctly.
Flexible and linear guide for all types of containers
Orientation And Compaction System To Create Indivisible Packs, Saving Packs Or Twinpacks For Round Containers
Flexible packaging guide with two side bands
Line counselor for all types of non-circular containers