Inspection system for breakage detection on the glass bottleneck
Bottleneck breakage inspection system by artificial vision
Guaranteeing product quality and optimizing efficiency in the packaging line is possible thanks to E2M‘s glass bottle mouth inspection system.
In production processes, the phase that comprises the packaging line is a key moment that, without effective quality control and separation systems, can lead to significant losses.
The VisioRim is a robust hands-on system for artificial vision control of glass chips and empty bottle necks with a vertical B/N 1.3 megapixel camera and special E2M illumination.
The rejection of defective or non-production packaging represents an effective solution when it comes to reducing operating costs and meeting quality standards and requirements.
The system is located in the monobloc load, in the filling and capping transfer star. The enclosure that covers the chamber is airtight and in IP65 stainless steel with safety glass. This enclosure works vertically with a foot fixed to the base of the machine to allow height adjustments.
VisioRim a unique system for the detection of breakage in the mouth of glass bottles
This innovative, integrated and stable rejection system stands out on the market for valuable features such as:
- Easy installation on existing conveyor
- Robust, compact and resistant design.
- It does not require maintenance.
- Long life system and fast amortization.
- Automatic adjustment of the height of the inspection bridge when changing formats using a linear actuator.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Quick and easy format and product changes.
- Set of parameters and tolerances supported for each format.
- Remote control via internet and remote diagnosis.
- Production statistics in real time.
- Management of rejection signals. E2M offers a wide range of defective bottle rejection systems.
In this system, each container format is associated with a set of parameters that can be changed very quickly through completely intuitive configuration applications.
The Multistep rejection systems, together with the glass bottle mouth inspection system, provide agility to production, guaranteeing the highest quality.
Artificial vision inspector who, through an overhead camera, inspects the mouths of the bottles for defects.
• 1 CMOS B&W camera
• Special LED lighting system in flash mode to extend the life of the machine.
• Producción de alto rendimiento hasta 40.000 env/h .
• IP67 stainless steel enclosure for cameras.
• PC with the latest Intel processor.
• Touch screen • User interface based on Win10 IOT.
• 2xUSB, 1xEthernet.
• Includes encoder for container position control
• Oval and deformations of the mouth.
- Until 40.000 bph.
- Automatic format change
- Easy installation.
- Simple maintenance.
- Compatible with our systems
Typical inspections for Bottleneck breakage inspection sytem VISIORIM
Deformities of the mouth
360º Label Inspector Outside The Labeller For Non-Oriented Vials
Division, separation and rejection system in production lines for all types of packaging
System of division or rejection in production lines for all types of packaging
Proportional soft rejection / stable pneumatic splitter
Pneumatic Impact Ejection System
Separation system between packages so that the inspection team can work correctly.
Flexible and linear guide for all types of containers
Orientation And Compaction System To Create Indivisible Packs, Saving Packs Or Twinpacks For Round Containers
Flexible packaging guide with two side bands
Line counselor for all types of non-circular containers