Inside-the labeler Label inspection system
Visiolabelling inspection of labels by artificial vision within the labeler
Robust turnkey system, installed inside the labeller in stainless boxes located behind each label application head.
Valid for label and counter label inspection on oriented bottles (predominantly square or rectangular section with oval edges) and not oriented inside the labeller.
- Presence / absence of etiquette.
- Label flipped.
- Double label.
- Localized wrinkles
- Inclined label.
- Tag “in flag” or partially disengaged.
- Detection of broken or raised corners.
- Correct horizontal position of the labels regardless of small rotations and oval edges.
- Vertical alignment of label, collar, seal and cap.
- Identification of labels (capacity, language, product, …).
- Tilt of the collar on shoulder.
- 1 or 2 CCD cameras B / N 1.3 megapixel.
- Front lighting through adjustable LEDs.
- Módem, USB, Ethernet.
- Intel DualCore.
- User interface in Windows 10.
- 17 ″ touch screen monitor.
- IP65 stainless steel enclosure.
- High performance production
All types of oriented packaging formats.
- Paper and self-adhesive.
- Sleevers and rectangular seals.
- Spirits, whiskeys and spirits.
- Mineral waters.
- Dairy products, juices and soft drinks.
- Olive oils and vinegars.
- Pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, etc.
- Detergents and cleaning products.
- Inspection inside the labeller.
- Intuitive user interface based on Windows.
- Line technical assistance via remote connection.
- Production statistics
- Low maintenance cost
- Rejection signal management.
Non-compliant container rejection: E2M provides a rejection specially adapted to the type of container inspected.
< ⅟₂ · Ǿ
More machine vision systems :
360º Label Inspector Outside The Labeller For Non-Oriented Vials
Division, separation and rejection system in production lines for all types of packaging
System of division or rejection in production lines for all types of packaging
Proportional soft rejection / stable pneumatic splitter
Pneumatic Impact Ejection System
Separation system between packages so that the inspection team can work correctly.
Flexible and linear guide for all types of containers
Orientation And Compaction System To Create Indivisible Packs, Saving Packs Or Twinpacks For Round Containers
Flexible packaging guide with two side bands
Line counselor for all types of non-circular containers