Bottle cap inspection system for the detection of the minimum plugging defect
Bottle cap inspection system with a
120º views for detection of the minimum plugging defect
The capture of 3 views of the plug allows to locate the defects that remain hidden for the typical systems of a single view. Measurements are made in 6 points distributed every 60º.
In production processes, the phase comprising the packaging line is a key moment that, without effective quality control and a bottle cap inspection system, can lead to significant losses.
Rejection of defective or non-production packaging is an effective solution for reducing operating costs and meeting quality standards and demands.
The visiocap is a bottle cap inspection system by artificial vision performs in a High frequency production line , detecting defective caps of the bottles and containers.
Visiocap is a bottle cap inspection equipment
This innovative cap inspector system stands out in the market for valuable features such as:
- It does not require maintenance.
- Long life system and fast amortization.
- Automatic height adjustment of the inspection bridge.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Quick and easy format changes.
- Parameters and tolerances setting for each format.
- Visual adjustment of control parameters.
- Real time production statistics.
- Remote control via internet and remote diagnosis.
- Rejection signal management. E2M offers a wide range of defective bottle rejection systems. Also for carafes.
In this system each packaging format has associated a set of parameters that will be changed very quickly through completely intuitive configuration applications.
Visiocap offers options to rise the detection accuracy:
- VisioTopCap – Extrusion inspection system in the cap, using 1 triangulation system chamber with reading accuracy 10-30µ, which translates into detection accuracy on the plastic cap from 0.3 mm extrusion with a reliability of 100 %.
Multistep Rejection System, together with Visiocap bottle cap inspection system, provide agility to production ensuring the highest quality.
- Up to 3 CMOS B / W cameras of 1.3 Mp.
- LED lighting system
- High performance production, up to 90,000 u / hour depending on the inspections to be performed
- IP67 stainless steel enclosure for cameras
- Intel next generation processor
- Windows 10 based computer system and interface
- 17 ”TFT touch screen for operator communication
- Keyboard with mouse
- USB, Ethernet
- Container position control by sensor and encoder
- Possibility of implementing a superior zenital chamber
- Operation monitoring of:
- capper heads
- filler valves
Detection of exploded or dropped bottles
• Absence of plug
• Inclined plug
• Threading degree (insertion depth)
• Broken, pinched or bent inviolability ring
• Distance between washer and plug (6 observation points)
• Fill level (depending on fill height)
- Maintenance free
- Long life and fast amortization system
- Automatic adjustment of inspection bridge height
- Intuitive use interface
- Quick and easy format and product changes
- Parameter set and tolerances supported for each format
- Visual adjustment of control parameters
- Real-time production statistics
- Remote control via internet and remote diagnosis
- Rejection signal management. E2M offers a wide range of defective bottle rejection systems. Also for ticks.
VERSIONS / OPTIONALS
Typical inspections of the VISIOCAP
17 ”TFT touch screen for operator communication
Broken, pinched or folded inviolability ring
Absence of plug
Distance between washer and plug (6 observation points)
Threading degree (insertion depth)
Fill level (depending on fill height)
360º Label Inspector Outside The Labeller For Non-Oriented Vials
Division, separation and rejection system in production lines for all types of packaging
System of division or rejection in production lines for all types of packaging
Proportional soft rejection / stable pneumatic splitter
Pneumatic Impact Ejection System
Separation system between packages so that the inspection team can work correctly.
Flexible and linear guide for all types of containers
Orientation And Compaction System To Create Indivisible Packs, Saving Packs Or Twinpacks For Round Containers
Flexible packaging guide with two side bands
Line counselor for all types of non-circular containers