Pneumatic Impact Rejection and Expulsion System
Pneumatic impact ejection system
The stable deviation or impact rejection system.Push moves the containers by means of a pneumatic impact mechanism.
It hits the containers that circulate through a conveyor causing its deviation towards a defective container lane, rejection table or container, using a mechanism composed of a cylinder, an electrovalve and a shovel for the expulsion.
Stable deviation system or controlled pneumatic impact rejection located after inspection system.
- Ideal for bottles or other types of containers.
- Stainless steel and soundproof housing.
- Rejection table
- Adjacent conveyor (Lanning System).
- Rejection system management.
- Management digital and analog signals of external inspection and pressure switch.
- Signal Encoder Management.
Rejection System / Divider:
Stainless steel case.
- TFT touch screen
- ABS enclosure IP65 145 x 330 x 310 mm.
- Configuration program for memorizing parameters for formats
- Silent system.
- Easy installation on existing conveyor.
- Compact and robust design.
- Minimum maintenance
- Long life system and fast amortization.
- Compatible with third-party inspection systems.
- Maximum packaging weight: 8kg – 20kg (boxes).
- High accuracy.
< ⅟₂ · Ǿ
More machine vision systems :
360º Label Inspector Outside The Labeller For Non-Oriented Vials
Division, separation and rejection system in production lines for all types of packaging
System of division or rejection in production lines for all types of packaging
Proportional soft rejection / stable pneumatic splitter
Pneumatic Impact Ejection System
Separation system between packages so that the inspection team can work correctly.
Flexible and linear guide for all types of containers
Orientation And Compaction System To Create Indivisible Packs, Saving Packs Or Twinpacks For Round Containers
Flexible packaging guide with two side bands
Line counselor for all types of non-circular containers