Level inspection in opaque or less transparent bottles.
Inspectlevel verifies the level of filling of opaque containers at high speeds
The InspectLevel RF Level Inspection System is the ideal equipment to verify the level of filling of in-line containers when it is not possible to use artificial vision: opaque or less transparent containers, presence of labels, sleeves or collars, etc.
It is based on a non-ionizing radiant low energy radio frequency electronics, and therefore does not present the disadvantages of other types of equipment such as those that use X-rays or radioisotopes: in addition to its simplicity, safety and ease of use, it is insensitive to variations in the thickness of the containers.
• Level inspection in opaque containers.
• No x-rays or radioisotopes.
• High speed.
• Does not require calibration or adjustment for use.
• Automatic adjustment in seconds at startup.
• Highly resistant.
• Minimum and maximum level discrimination.
• Supports waves and foam.
• Measurement of% of the level of packages within specified ranges.
- Ideal equipment to verify the filling level of opaque or low transparency containers.
- No x-rays or radioisotopes.
- High speed.
- Simple and safe.
- Easy to use
- It is not affected by the thickness of the container.
- With or without the presence of foam.
- Full E2M design.
- Opaque, glass or plastic containers
- Drinks with or without gas
- Juices, milk.
- Cleaning products
- Alcoholic beverages.
INSPECTION OF PRESENCE OF PLUG AND DETECTION OF HEIGHT OF PLUG
SPEEDS / GAP
- Up to 90,000 env / hour
- Precisions: ± 2mm
- Virtually unlimited formats.
- GAP = 0
FILL LEVEL INSPECTION OF OPAQUE PACKAGING
More machine vision systems :
360º Label Inspector Outside The Labeller For Non-Oriented Vials
Division, separation and rejection system in production lines for all types of packaging
System of division or rejection in production lines for all types of packaging
Proportional soft rejection / stable pneumatic splitter
Pneumatic Impact Ejection System
Separation system between packages so that the inspection team can work correctly.
Flexible and linear guide for all types of containers
Orientation And Compaction System To Create Indivisible Packs, Saving Packs Or Twinpacks For Round Containers
Flexible packaging guide with two side bands
Line counselor for all types of non-circular containers