360º label inspection system for small non-oriented containers such as vials.
360º Label inspection system outside the labeller for non-oriented small containers ideal for pharmaceutical packagings like vials
Ensuring product quality and optimizing efficiency in the packaging line for small non-oriented containers is possible thanks to E2M’s Contourvision Micro 360º Label Inspection System.
In production processes, the phase that comprises the packaging line is a key moment that, without effective quality control and separation systems, can lead to significant losses.
The ContourVision micro 360 ° label inspection system can inspect small pharmaceutical containers such as vials, test tubes, and other pharmaceutical containers.
When the container passes through the inspection room, the system captures 4 images of its lateral surface (every 90º).
The rejection of defective or non-production packaging represents an effective solution when it comes to reduce operating costs and meeting quality standards and requirements.
The 360º label inspection system Contourvision Micro for small packages equipped with self-learning capabilities. This allows the parameters and characteristics that define the correct containers to be set in an easy and fast way, these values are later used for the detection of defective ones.
This innovative inspection system for small containers (vials) stands out in the market for valuable features such as:
• Vision algorithms developed by E2M, allowing more flexibility.
• Inspection outside the labeler, on the conveyor without the need to modify it or integrate with the labeler.
• The orientation of the containers is not necessary.
• Compact inspection area.
• Intuitive Windows-based user interface.
• Unlimited formats.
• Simple and agile format change.
• Record of all values and errors.
• Management of external signals.
• Delivery of signals to the client for a correct online integration.
• Rejection signals for the connection of expulsion systems.
• Ease of cleaning.
• Low maintenance cost.
The Multistep rejection systems, together with the 360º label inspection system for small packages, provide agility to production, guaranteeing the highest quality.
Inspection equipment of 360º for non-oriented small bottles susch as vials for the integral control of the finished container, with self-learning. This allows the parameters and characteristics that define the correct containers to be fixed in an easy and fast way, these values are subsequently used for the detection of defective ones.
- Surround lighting with dimmable LED’s.
- 2 x USB 1 x x Ethernet.
- Intel latest generation processor.
- User interface in Windows.
- 17 ’touch screen monitor.
- Stainless steel enclosure.
- Algorithms of reconstruction at 360º of the surface of the bottle.
- Encoder to control the position of the containers.
- Vision algorithms developed by E2M, allowing more flexibility.
- Inspection outside the labeler, on the conveyor without modifying it or integrating with the labeler.
- The orientation of the packages is not necessary.
- Compact inspection zone
- Intuitive user interface based on Windows.
- Unlimited Formats
- Simple and agile format change.
- Registration of all values and errors.
- Management of external signals.
- Signal delivery to the client for proper online integration.
- Rejection signals for the connection of ejection systems.
- Ease of cleaning
- Low maintenance cost
POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Additional camera superior 5 Mp B / N with automatic position adjustment for each format.
- Increase the resolution of cameras from 1.3 Mp to 5 Mp.
- Adaptation of the enclosure for large formats.
- Rejection systems designed by E2M to adapt to the type of container to be inspected.
More machine vision systems :
360º Label Inspector Outside The Labeller For Non-Oriented Vials
Division, separation and rejection system in production lines for all types of packaging
System of division or rejection in production lines for all types of packaging
Proportional soft rejection / stable pneumatic splitter
Pneumatic Impact Ejection System
Separation system between packages so that the inspection team can work correctly.
Flexible and linear guide for all types of containers
Orientation And Compaction System To Create Indivisible Packs, Saving Packs Or Twinpacks For Round Containers
Flexible packaging guide with two side bands
Line counselor for all types of non-circular containers