In production processes, the phase comprising the packaging line is a key moment that, without effective quality control and separation systems, can lead to significant losses.
Rejection of defective or non-production packaging is an effective solution for reducing operating costs and meeting quality standards and demands.
The MultiStep reject and division system performs a stable diversion of bottles and other vessels without causing damage, avoiding falls or other impacts by a pneumatic or motorized performance.
MultiStep for the rejection and division of bottles
This innovative, integrated and stable reject system stands out in the market for valuable features such as:
- Compact and quiet equipment
- Robustness and durability, with a stainless steel and soundproof housing
- Minimal preventive maintenance
- Easy to install and manage
In this system each packaging format has associated a set of parameters that will be changed very quickly through completely intuitive configuration applications.
MultiStep has two series for different usage scenarios:
- SS Series: for standard and small size containers, with minimum space of 25mm between consecutive containers, ideal for low to very high performance production lines.
- V Series: for large and very large bottles, including bottles, ideal for low to medium high performance production lines. Supports waterjet hygiene for dairy drip lines.
Multistep Rejection Systems, together with inspection systems, provide agility to production ensuring the highest quality.