Multi-segment rejection system MULTISTEP
In production processes, the phase comprising the packaging line is a key moment that, without effective quality control and separation systems, can lead to significant losses.
The rejection of defective or non-production packaging represents an effective solution when it comes to reducing operating costs and complying with quality standards and demands.
The MultiStep rejection and division system makes a stable diversion of bottles and other types of containers without causing damage, preventing falls or other impacts through a pneumatic or motorized action.
MultiStep for the rejection and division of bottles
This innovative rejection system, integrated and stable, stands out in the market due to valuable characteristics such as:
- A compact and silent equipment
- Robustness and durability, with a stainless steel housing and soundproof
- Minimum preventive maintenance
- Easy to install and manage
In this system each packaging format has a set of parameters associated with it that can be changed very quickly through completely intuitive configuration applications.
MultiStep has two series for different usage scenarios:
- SS Series: for standard and small size containers, with a minimum space of 25mm between consecutive containers, ideal for production lines from low to very high performance.
- Series V: for large and very large bottles, including carafes, ideal for production lines of low to medium high performance. It admits hygiene with jet of water for lines with dripping of dairy content.
The systems of rejection Multistep, together with the systems of inspection, contribute agility to the production guaranteeing the maximum quality.