E2M LEGAL WARNING
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The web portal https://e2m.es aims to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities that this organization performs and the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity.
The use of any of the functionalities of the Website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those particular that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the Website.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in its website or in its configuration and presentation.
In order to keep the information published on the Web portal updated, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to verify the validity or accuracy of the same by going to official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FRAMES PROPERTY
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear therein, are owned by ESTUDIS ELECTRO-MECANICS, SL, E2M or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained in the website are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The owner of the website expressly prohibits the realization of “framing” or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
The use of the contents must respect your particular licensing. Thus, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization of the owner of the E2M website.
Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Website is authorized, provided that each and every one of the following conditions concur:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Website and/or activity of the owner of the Website.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation being expressly prohibited.
- Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the Website, previously and expressly.
- With respect to the citations of products and services of third parties, the owner of the Website recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility over the same, as neither support, sponsorship or recommendation.
- The owner of the website declares his respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you believe that our website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the website, its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
Both access to the website, and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the Web page https://e2m.es.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all those contents. that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or moral and public order. In case the user
consider that there is some content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner of the website.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the replies made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so that under no circumstances may the legal effect be derived from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our website may lead to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is only to facilitate the search for resources that may interest you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor do they review their contents and, therefore, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content,
information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively informative and that in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the persons or entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they are located. The owner of the website cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
The links to the website https://e2m.es must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by ESTUDIS ELECTRO-MECANICS, S.L. of the page that makes the link.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to the commonly accepted ethical principles or violates the public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the notification from the owner of the website.
- It is not responsible in any way or guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could be derived from the access to the hyperlink Web page.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or con ict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Website or the use of the services that may be offered therein, the owner of the Website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of domicile of the User, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and acts as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona, Spain.